Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh to be a MJ fan... Cirque Approved

Let it be known that I am an 80's baby. Needless to say being a MJ fan kinda comes with the territory. I remember having all his music as a child and my mom throwing in the additional MJ memorabilia. 




Last night I was given the opportunity to step back into my childhood and rock out to my favorite songs through Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour (thanks to free tickets from an individual who will remain nameless lol). There have been few times when I struggled expressing what I saw but this event was one of those times. There is no one adjective or verb to express the level of creativity and planning that went into the design of this show.









Due to my fears of being locked up aka J-A-I-L (please note: the downtown jail was right outside the Scottrade Center) I was unable to snap in-person photos of the show. 


If you are a fan of MJ or even Cirque du Soleil I would HIGHLY recommend you see this show. 

Cirque du Soleil - Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour






Enjoying30, Danielle Yvette

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to free tickets as well, Brandon and I went to this in CA on Jan.19th. During the show, I experienced every emotion, especially excitement. Let me just say this...I don't think the pole dancer, book worm or that third woman have spines lol. Well, I'm glad I have someone to talk to about the show. Oh and before you get to CA, we bought the travelling coffee mugs.

    ReplyDelete